PAYMENT, REFUND & CANCELATION POLICY
Payment, Refund & Cancellation Policy
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- We accept credit card payments. Under special circumstances, we will accept checks and/or bank deposits.
- At the time of booking a reservation, we charge 50% of the total reservation cost.
- Within thirty (30) days of your arrival, we will charge the remaining balance of the reservation cost.
- Any reservation made within thirty (30) days of your arrival date will be charged in full.
- It is important that you clearly understand our policy for refunds, cancellations, and changes.
- Confirmed reservations which are canceled before 30 calendar days of your check-in date will result in a $150.00 cancellation fee. This will be subtracted from the initial payment.
- A cancellation within 30 days of the check-in date will result in a charge of 100% of your payment.
- All cancellations MUST BE made via email. Send cancellation requests to: email@example.com
- Any changes to your reservation will result in a $35 processing fee. There will be no changes allowed within 10 days of your arrival.
- There are no refunds for early departures or NO-SHOW reservations. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS for holiday dates which includes Spring Break.
- Please make sure you clearly understand and agree with our payment, refund, and change policies.
Do you have your MEXICO AUTO INSURANCE. You are required to have MEXICO AUTO INSURANCE for your trip. You can get your auto insurance safely and securely online, click here to start. Don’t make that stop along the way to Mexico, print your policy out before you leave. This allows you to just gas up, head out, and get to the beach as fast as possible.